If the number of milliseconds is too low, you should try to adjust the buffer by increasing the number of milliseconds. Maybe there’s an important audio file that for corrupted or removed, so reinstalling the fresh copy will help you. After that, click on the Done button to save changes. Now play the game to see if you are still hearing no audio in Minecraft. Right-click your default sound device and select Properties.
- If you’re still having trouble after that, tell us about your system, the specific issue you’re having, and what you’ve already done to try to resolve it.
- The last expansion pack, Into the Future, was released black ops cold war crashing on October 22, 2013.
- Unfortunately, when running the games’ without steam I still get no error messages, even when deleting the documents folders, it’s just the same thing.
- MiniTool Mobile RecoveryAndroid, iOS data recovery for mobile device.
- You will then be on the BIOS screen from where you can revert to the working BIOS version.
In addition, if the above methods didn’t work, you can hard reset your Chromebook this way. 3.Detach any external hardware such as an external hard drive or printer. If you need to clean an SSD completely, you can choose the “SSD Secure Erase” function of this powerful tool.
That is, it is up to the UAC to let the applications access your system or not. From the drop-down menu, select Elevate without prompting and click the OK button to save your change. Restart your computer and sign in with the newly created admin account during the next sign up screen. This is why you should also try uninstalling the security program and remove any remnant files that might still enforce the same security rules. Inside the Control Panel menu, use the search function (top-right corner) to search for ‘uac’.
Use the Acer eRecovery Management
Restart your computer and check if the requested operation requires elevation error exists. Follow these steps to access and change security options in the Local Group Policy editor on Windows 10. A severe AV security suite often marks 100% safe and legal programs as a threat. As a result, the requested operation requires elevation error arises.
Factory Reset Chromebook in 2021
So, the above are the 8 ways to restart your Acer laptop. You can try any of them to restart your Acer laptop. Hopefully, one of these methods will work for you. Select this option and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the reset.